Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

What a day!

The day was unbelievable! It was scenic, educational and a day we will never forget.Christopher gave you the day in detail below, but I wanted to share a few things with you.
We are so ready for tomorrow where we will head to Ourimbah for morning tea, followed by sand boarding and four-wheel driving through the dunes, a dolphin cruise and a lunch at Port Stephens Winery. Just a few things to do on a Saturday:) We had dinner tonight on the harbour at a place called Waterfront. It was really fun to have dinner with the other 5 people that helped me get here, my partners from last year.



Lee Gatewood, Kent Saller, Me, Leslie Lowery, Linda Goode, Emily Kinslow




It was Emily who had Sydney in her mind the whole year and motivated us all to get here. She was such an inspiration for us all and we are here celebrating now!




It is 10:00pm and we are getting ready to hit the hay. One thing that is weighing on our hearts tonight is the death of Michael Jackson. This is something we will never forget....where we were the day MJ passed away. As some of you know, Christopher and I both LOVE MJ and it was such a shock to hear.



Well...I apologize for the late postings, but we didn't realize it would be $50 for a day of internet in our hotel. Can you believe?? We did find out that the McDonalds down the street has free wifi, so we will post more to come.

A koala bear.



Love to you! T

4 comments:

  1. You guys have really hit the ground running like you are on Amazing Race! Great photos and love reading the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the posts! Keep em coming please. I feel like I'm there with you. It's 105 degrees here & like an oven. I love seeing yall in your windbreakers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving following along with your blog. It sounds like ya'll are having a blast! I guess it's kind of cool there based on your attire...I didn't realize that would be the case. Sounds better than the 100 degree heat we've had here for countless days on end. Uck! Be careful, love you lots!
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys must be having a GREAT time!! Ok, the weather is beautiful, the scenery is spectacular and you guys are having the time of your lives!! I am so happy for you! Mom would be so proud of you and what you have accomplished!!! I continue to be amazed and so proud of the woman you have become and thankful for the sweet supportive man you married!! I can't believe I missed your call tonight!! Try again any time day or night!! I don't care if you wake me up!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete