Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 3 (Part 2)

After our surfing adventure we went to a local brewery/winery nearby called Murray’s Brewery (http://www.murraysbrewingco.com.au/artman2/publish/) where we had lunch and wine and beer tasting. The food was fantastic! We had steaks, sausage, potatoes, cole slaw, salad and cheesecake.......oh, and a few glasses of wine and beer. All the makings of a healthy lunch. They had a guy playing acoustic guitar for us as we ate lunch (Gerry, you would have been in heaven). I then went on a quick brewery tour, and Tina tasted a few other of their wine selection. We had one that we particularly liked, and so Tina bought it for us to take back home.






Tina and our friends from lunch.





Tina's unquenchable thirst for beer and wine has clearly proven to be problematic.







This picture didn't turn out very well due to the glare, but the sign says "Free Beer Here (Tomorrow Only)". Unfortunately for me, it was today. The other sign (that didn't turn out very well due to glare, was a plaque for St. Arnold who is the patron saint of brewers, proving that the Catholic Church has a saint for everything. I think I might trade in my St. Christopher necklace for a St. Arnold one.



It's hard to see, but in the background are the grapes of the vineyard.











1 comment:

  1. Chris Tell me more about St. Arnold. My very new favorite Catholic Saint buddy. I knew that there was something religous about beer. GEAUX ST. ARNOLD. I will have t-shirts, posters, a blog for him soon. Ya'll have a great time cannot wait to hear about the trip.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete