Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dallas Baby Shower


I have the most amazing friends! On June 19th, I was given the most beautiful baby shower! It was so wonderful! Hunter got some amazing gifts and the pictures will speak for itself.

The hostesses included, Mary Marshall Martinez, Jenny Merkle, Mysti Stewart, Beth Reynolds, (not pictured) Melissa Windham, Lindsay Hundley, Whitney St. Pierre, and Zoey Devall. I felt so loved! It took place at Jenny Merkle's house at 2:30pm and her house looked so nice. It is really wild that I had a baby shower and got so much stuff for baby Hunter! He is set! My sister came in with the kiddos and my cousin Jill brought her girls.

My aunt Carol, Nana and the Auntie were also here to help me celebrate. I had a great group of girlfriends that came to help celebrate too! Hunter is one lucky little guy!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! See you this weekend in the PORT!!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete