Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 29 Appointment

I had another Ultrasound to see our little man and it was really fun to see him again! Dr. Trimmer went through everything in detail with us again and he thinks everything is great. He didn't even schedule a follow-up appointment. Hunter is looking great, measuring 3.5 lbs and even had chubby cheeks on the video. He was extremely active and moved the entire ultrasound. Dr. Trimmer said we are measuring right on time! Very exciting! Hunter was breech at this appointment. And since he was so active, we didn't get very many pics of him. I have one, but you can hardly tell what he looks like to post.
The next day, I went to see Dr. Culpepper for my sugar test. I still haven't heard from her, so I am optimistic everything came back normal. The funny thing is, Hunter had flipped over night and he was head down at my next day appointment. I told Dr. Culpepper and she said we won't look at his position until 35-36 weeks since he moves so often. Christopher and I have so many names for him now. Kung fu fighter, Karate Kid, ET, etc. He is our little alien:) At my appointment, my blood pressure was normal and my weight is great. I gained 2 lbs since last month. I am still feeling pretty good, but I am writing this at 30 weeks and I am starting to get a little tired and my back is started to hurt more. However, I am trying to stay cool and feeling pretty good! I go back to Dr. Culpepper on July 1st. We are starting our 2 week appointments now. It's getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment