Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Man, I am feeling BIG!!!

Well, it wasn't until the past few days that I started feeling HUGE! I guess the heat doesn't really help, but I feel like I am waddling more, short of breath, and am definitely going to the bathroom more now! The new baby bump picture will show you what I mean. I told Christopher today that I feel like I am a torpedo! It's crazy to see on pictures. I am really carrying him high. I am sure I will know when he drops because it looks so high right now.

Our next appointment is on Wednesday (ultrasound) and Thursday (appointment). I am doing the sugar test on Thursday, so wish me luck that I pass.

This weekend was really fun! We had a cookout with our neighbors, the Pickles (who have 2 year old twins) and then kept Parker and Eloise Pittman for the day today.



We were surrounded by kids and it was really fun! We are getting our practice, so if you want a babysitter, you better call now, because it won't be long until Baby Hunter is here and we have our hands full for a little while.

I will post more on the appointments, but wanted to post something because I want you see how HUGE I am getting! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. we love the blog, tina and chris! you are too too cute, tina! i am so excited to see you tomorrow and catch up :)

    ReplyDelete