Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hunter is almost here!

Well, I had to put up a post about the latest update, then I will go back and update pics and posts from the past few months. I am really excited to announce that we are planning to meet our little guy tomorrow! Last week, I went to the Dr and she did an ultrasound to check his weight. He is measuring about 8 lbs 3 oz on the sonogram, so we went yesterday to check my status. Christopher came with me to discuss options with Dr. Culpepper. She thinks it is a really good idea to go ahead and induce to try and do a vaginal delivery. Christopher and I agreed that it is a good balance instead of trying to wait until next week when he could get even bigger. SO, I go in to the hospital tonight at 5pm. They will give me some medicine to try and soften the cervix to induce labor in the morning. In the morning, she will give me pitocin and break my water to get the process started.
We are excited, nervous and anxious to meet our little man! If I have time to post something, I will, but wish us luck and prayers are much needed during this amazing time!
Love,
Tina, Christopher and baby Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment