Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 17 Ultrasound- IT's A BOY!!!!



We were so excited to find out at our week 17th ultrasound that baby Kimbell is a boy! Christopher and I just looked at each other and almost cried it was so exciting. Again, his mouth was wide open as we watched the Dr. go over all of his "parts". It is amazing how much bigger he is. He is measuring about 8 in long and weighed about 7 oz. The Dr. said he is long and lean and looks very healthy. He counted all of the chambers of his heart, the aorta, the organs and intestines. He has all fingers and toes. He also yawned and stretched for us. He put on quite a show. His heart rate was 158. He looks good and healthy. Such a relief!

The same week, I had an appointment with my Dr and my blood pressure and weight are right on target. I was a little concerned that my early sickness was going to play a part in his growth, but both Drs are very happy with our progress. It is so great to say that mommy and baby are doing great! I am feeling MUCH better. I am even playing tennis with my doubles league and walking every day. It makes me feel so good after I exercise. Christopher is doing great too. He is SO excited about having a boy. I know that every guys dream is to have a boy and share his love of sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment