Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Journey Continues....



Christopher and I had our first ultrasound at 8 weeks and baby Kimbell was the size of a pea. We found out there was only one and we got to see the heart beat. Wow, what a feeling! I can't believe we are having a baby!

I will skip ahead a few weeks because we decided to have the 1st trimester screening and got an ultrasound at 13 weeks and at 17 weeks. Our 13 week ultrasound was amazing! The dr comes in and gives us a 15 minute tutorial of the body, brain, heart, and organs. He counted the fingers and toes. It was simply amazing. We couldn't believe what we were seeing. I would look over and Christopher and his mouth was open. The Dr. said the baby looked healthy and was measuring great.

He also said the babies heart rate was 173 and sounded good. He also said he could guess the sex, but we were hesitant because it was so early and asked him to wait until we came back next time:)In the mean time, I am still not feeling great. I started feeling better around week 16, but it was a long few months. I am so happy to start feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment