Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

We are having a BABY!!

On Christmas Day in Hawaii, Christopher and I had the best Christmas surprise! We found out we were going to be parents! It was one of the most exciting days of both of our lives. We knew from then on we had so much to look forward to. I had a really hard time trying to hide the news from the boys that weekend, since we were there to celebrate the monumental win of the SMU mustangs. But as most of you know, most boys are clueless when it comes to pregnancy. I just drank ALOT of pineapple juice!


The pregnancy brought much more than just excitement....it brought a lot of sick with it too. When we got home from Hawaii, I got a sinus infection followed with a stomach virus. Not only was I pregnant, but I was really sick, too. I had to go to New Orleans for a week for work and it was really hard. I had to keep it a secret and I was not feeling well at all.
I came home and relapsed and was more sick than I have ever been. Wow, I thought I was sick before, but I was wrong. Poor Christopher, he didn't know what to do but help me keep from throwing up every second. His jobs were taking out the trash and making sure there was nothing in the fridge to set off my insane sense of smell. I have super woman senses! No one ever told me I would smell EVERYTHING! The worst was grocery shopping because if I smelled something that I didn't like, I would feel immediate nausea. The doctor put me on Zofran and it saved my life. I don't wasn't excited to take meds, but I had to in order to function. (it was that bad)

1 comment:

  1. Love your new posts Tina! We are so happy for you guys - you will always remember when/where you were when you found out about this baby. How special!

    ReplyDelete