Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Bump Watch

Well, with the help of my great friend Mary Marshall, I finally figured out how to post the baby bump watch on the blog. I hope you enjoy it! I am not really sure how I feel about it. I know I am getting bigger, but it's kind of funny to see myself in a slideshow.
Week 24!!

(My hair is wet in this picture)
I am enjoying my pregnancy more now than I did in the early days. I have a little more energy than I did. However, the past week has been pretty rough. I felt pretty rough on Monday, like I was hit by a truck. I think it's because we are spending every minute of every weekend getting ready for Hunter's arrival. We have errands and a million projects we are doing that I don't have time to breath, much less, rest. It hit me by Wednesday when I woke up and had a terrible migraine. I actually had to take a sick day for the first time in months. I am so proud of myself that I have stuck it out on the days that I feel the worst so I won't have to take sick days. Yesterday, I think I hit a wall and baby Hunter was telling me to slow down.
I feel him kick all day, every day. I told Christopher, he is either going to be a very active baby or he is going to be really somber when he gets here because he is so active right now. I hope he gets all of his energy out in the womb and is a sleepy baby:) I can only wish, right?!? The fun thing now is that Christopher can feel him kick. We went to see Iron Man 2 this weekend and Hunter was kicking me like crazy. Christopher got to feel him pretty much the whole movie. He asked me, "Does he kick you like that all the time?". My answer is: Yes!!!
We have another ultrasound and appointment on Wednesday of next week. I am really looking forward to seeing him again. I can't wait to see how big he is and see that precious face again. I will be better about blogging now that we are getting closer. It was hard when I wasn't feeling well.

2 comments:

  1. 2 thumbs up from me on the blog makeover & the bump slideshow! I love it! You look great & your bump is adorable. Can you believe how fast & how much you change? It always amazed me each morning I'd wake up with that belly. :-) So fun that you're feeling him kick. Definitely listen to your body & take it easy when it's telling you to. Don't overdo it! I remember when it finally told me to stop taking the stairs. :-) I'm so excited about your blog posts! Looking forward to more. Best of luck at the doctor next week!

    ReplyDelete